Bojangles Survey is an online survey designed to be candidly filled out by their customers at www.bojangleslistens.com, where they are rated based on their food and quality. In return for this valuable feedback, Bojangles offers their customers survey rewards in the form of validation codes for their famous Sausage Biscuit.
By completing this survey you will benefit from both a survey reward, and a better experience on your next visit.
Sign up to MySubwayCard and get $2 Discounts and Surprise Prizes
About Bojangleslistens Survey
|Start date||1st January 2018|
|End date||31st December 2018|
|Locations||All 50 United States|
|Entry limit||One per survey code|
|Survey Rewards||Free Sausage Biscuit|
|Age limit||13 or above|
Bojangles Listens Survey is used to figure out how to make their customer’s experience better because, due to the high level of competition in the market, a good reputation and standard is very important.
The Bojangles guest experience survey can be accessed at www.bojangleslistens.com. Upon completing this short and simple survey, you will win a code for a free sausage biscuit that you can enjoy on your next visit.
Requirements for Bojangles Survey at www.bojangleslistens.com
To participate in this survey, there are a few requirements that you will have to complete first:
- Participants should be at least 13 years of age.
- All residents of the United States are eligible to take this survey.
- Bojangles employees and their family members are not eligible to take this survey.
- You must have a valid receipt.
- An electronic device connected to a good internet source is also required.
The rules you have to follow are:
- You have to complete the Bojangles Survey within two days of purchase.
- Customers can take part in the survey once a month.
- Entries are limited to one per survey code.
A Guide for the Bojangleslistens Survey
- Go to the website at www.bojangleslistens.com
- Choose language.
- Enter restaurant number written on your receipt.
- Enter the date and time of visit.
- Enter Check Number.
- Start the Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Answer the questions about your experience and rate them.
- Submit the survey and write down the validation code, which you will need, to get the award.
About the Bojangles Restaurants
Bojangles is a United States-based restaurant chain that specializes in Cajun seasoning, buttermilk biscuits, and fried chicken. The company was founded by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas in 1997, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The company has restaurants in 11 states and also in the District of Columbia. During its expansion era, they had opened 300 restaurants by the year 2003. They opened their 600th restaurant on 8th July, 2014.
They began sponsoring the NASCAR race in 2012 and started opening branches in college campuses as well.
Customers are asked to fill out the survey at www.bojangleslistens.com and give their important feedback so that the company can improve its facilities and standards to make their experiences even better, and also get free survey rewards in return.
They can find answers to their other queries using the contact information below.
Contact Bojangles using the following information.
Official Website: www.bojangles.com
Bojangles Survey Website: www.bojangleslistens.com
Phone Number: 1-800-366-9921, 1-704-527-2675 (Direct)
Address: Franchise Development Department, 9432 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273