The Dollar General Survey is an online form, designed to be filled by customers, where they’ll be able to rate their visit experiences and suggest improvements, which in turn improves the customer’s experience on their next visit.
In return for this candid feedback, Dollar General Store is offering them $1000 reward. Due to the high level of competition in today’s market,
The DG survey is vital to maintain their reputation and to make sure that their customers get the experience they desire.
About the Dollar General $1000 Sweepstakes at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com
|Entry Limit||One per person|
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
Using the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, the company gets an idea of the areas in which they’re lacking, whether it’s in food quality or overall atmosphere. This improves their image in front of the public, increasing their average sales.
You can access the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. By completing this survey, you become eligible to win the grand prize of $1000 cash.
Requirements for the Dollar General Survey
In order to take part in the Dollar General Survey, you first have to fulfill a few requirements:
- You must have a genuine receipt from the Dollar General Store.
- You can participate in the survey with the receipt only, which has the store number and survey code written on it.
- A good internet connection is a must for the survey.
- You must be able to read either English or Spanish.
The rules that you have to follow are:
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- Employees, workers and representatives of the Dollar General Store are not allowed to take part in the survey. Their family members can take part in it once a month.
- You have to accept the survey reward as a gift which cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Take the DG survey within the time period of your visit to the store otherwise you’ll waste the receipt and survey code.
A Guide for the Dollar General Survey
This step by step guide has been created to help you fill out the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey more easily. Simply follow these steps to get the chance to win $1000.
- Visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com to start survey.
- Enter the time, store number and code written on the receipt.
- Answer the questions, rating your experience at their store.
- When you complete the DG survey, chose the “yes” option when asked if you want to enter the sweepstake.
- Enter your personal information very carefully as it will be the only way to find you if you have won the sweepstakes.
About the store
The Dollar Store is an American chain that operates a number of stores in 45 states. The company was founded in 1939, called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky (family-owned business at the time). The name changed to Dollar General Corporation in 1968.
All customers are encouraged to leave their feedback using the Dollar General Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com or by using the contact information below.
For further queries, suggestions or feedback, use the information below:
Official Website: www.dollargeneral.com
Survey site: www.dollargeneralsurvey.com
Phone Number: 877-463-1553
Address: 00 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072