The company's Edinburgh Woollen Mill stores main focus is on men and women who reach over the age of 40.
This business has developed into various markets in recent years, most notably in value fashion retailer Peacocks back in 2012.
The Edinburgh Woollen MIll is focused on delivering certain quality products, great value and excellent service levels. Take the peetslistens survey and get a chance to win amazing rewards.
They are known as major national retailer with almost 400 retail stores generally ranging from High Street stores, Garden Centre concessions, Tourist stores and certain larger format Destination Stores.
Having control of the product development and suppy chain ensures we can deliver the best yarns and fabric which doesnot fit perfectly but will stand the test of time.
Our store staff is knowledgeable and provide a quite helpful personal service.
www.ewmcares.com - Reward
On taking part in the ewmcares feedback survey, customers will get a chance to receive a voucher for £5 off on your next £30 to spend in-store.
Step by Step Guide - www.ewmcares.com
Follow these instructions in order to complete the ewmcares survey.
- First of all, visit your nearest The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and get a chance to receive a receipt slip of your visit which has a survey code on it.
- Then open the official website at www.ewmcares.com on your working electronic device.
- Enter The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey code which is provided on the required receipt slip in order to take the survey.
- You also have to write the store number, transaction number, date, and respected time of the visit.
- Write down your Personal Information such as full name, valid email address and phone number.
- Now you have to answer all these questions honestly and loyalty.
- After that you must submit The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- After completion of the ewmcares survey, you will receive a gift card which worth £250 in the monthly sweepstakes contest.
www.ewmcares.com - Requirements
- You must have a recent and valid receipt from The Edinburgh Woollen Mill with the survey code printed on the top of in order to access the survey.
- You must have a gadget like a working Laptop, PC or Mobile with a reliable internet connection in order to access The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- You must have a basic understanding to read and write English.
For further queries and information contact them at
Customer Service Phone Number
United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732
Fax: 01387 380 920