The company's Edinburgh Woollen Mill stores mainly deals with men and women who are above the age of 40.
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill works really hard on delivering high quality products, great performance and excellent service levels. Take the peetslistens survey and get a chance to win amazing rewards.
They are famous national retailer with almost 400 retail branches generally ranging from High Street stores, Garden Centre concessions, Tourist stores and certain larger format Destination Stores.
This brand is established into various markets in few years, most notably in value fashion retailer Peacocks back in 2012.
Having main focus over the product creation and supply chain ensures they can give the best yarns and fabric which not only fit perfectly but also stand best at the the time of test.
Our service is amazing and provides a quite useful performance.
www.ewmcares.com - Reward
On participation at the ewmcares feedback survey, customers will have a chance to get a voucher for £5 off on the next £30 to spend in-store.
Instructions for Survey - www.ewmcares.com
Follow these instructions in order to complete the ewmcares survey.
- Above all, visit your nearest The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and take a receipt slip of your visit on which survey code is mentioned.
- Then go to the official survey website available at www.ewmcares.com on your phone or computer.
- Now you have to write down The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey code which is written on the receipt slip to complete the survey.
- Then enter the your store number, transaction number, date, and exact time of the visit.
- In the next step write your Personal Information such as full name, valid email address and phone number.
- Now start answering all the questions with honesty and loyalty.
- After completing all the process submit The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- In this way, you will have the chance to win gift card which worth £250 in the monthly sweepstakes contest.
www.ewmcares.com - Requirements
- You must have an electronic device such as working Laptop, PC or Mobile with a good internet connection in order to access The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- Basic understanding of English language is required .
- You must have an authentic receipt slip received from The Edinburgh Woollen Mill with the survey code printed on the top of in order to access the survey.
For further queries and information contact them at Customer Service Phone Numbers. If you have any kind of problem or confusion then feel free to keep in touch. They are available 24/7.
- United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
- International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732
- Fax: 01387 380 920