Everybody loves to eat fast food and when it is the crispy fried chicken of KFC no one can resist to enjoy it. If you have visited KFC you will witness their great and unique taste. Besides enjoying their exclusive fried chicken KFC is also providing another great offer for their customers. Customers can visit www.kfclistens.ca to participate in the customer survey and share your positive or negative feedback about the restaurant. For your honest feedback, you will get a free validation code which you can redeem on your next visit.
Surveys are the best source to understand the expectations of the customers. With the valuable feedback of customers, steps can be taken to improve the quality of products and services. So hurry up and fill this online questionnaire and also get your free validation to enjoy more delicious fried chicken at KFC.
You can also take Zaxbys customer survey to Win Zaxbys $1500 Cash Reward.
This online customer satisfaction survey takes very little time to complete you and get a chance to redeem a free gift on your next visit.
- Survey Reward: Free Validation Code
- Start Date: 1 January 2020
- End Date: 31 December 2020
- Receipt Validity: 7 Days
- Age Limit: 18 or above
- Purchase Requirement: Yes
- Location: Canada
- Entry Method: Online
- Survey Website: www.kfclistens.ca
www.kfclistens.ca survey - Rules & Requirements
If you are looking for the conditions or requirements for this feedback then you are at the right place, just read down the points below,
- All participants must be able to access the internet with a laptop or pc.
- Participants are required to make a purchase if they want to take the survey.
- In order to get the free validation code you must take the survey within 7 days of making a purchase.
- All entrants are required to be at least 18 years or more of age.
- You must use your validation code within 14 days or it will get expire.
- Keep your original purchase receipt so that you can participate in the survey.
- After getting your validation code note it down on your purchase receipt to redeem it.
Steps To Take kfclistens ca survey
- The very first step to begin this survey is to visit this link.
- You will see a welcome page, where you have to enter the date, time and store number from your receipt.
- You must clearly specify some classification information like your gender, and age.
- Describe your overall experience at the restaurant on a scale of satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Indicate the type of your visit i.e drive-thru, catering or dine-in.
- You will also need to express your views about cleanliness, service speed, staff behavior, and food taste.
- You will also be asked to share any problem which you have encountered during your visit.
- Also share the probability of your next visit and recommend this place to your friends in the kfc listens.ca feedback.
- If you don't like the food for any reason you must share it.
- There will be several questions about the services and many other things, you must answer all of them..
- Also share the frequency of your visits to KFC location.
- For more information regarding the steps involved for completing the feedback you can visit www kfclistens ca survey.
About Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken, aka KFC, is the most popular fast food chains in the world. Basically, it is an American fast food restaurant chain. Colonel Harland Sanders opened the first franchise in 1952 to sell his special fried chicken. People love the fried chicken of KFC and become a huge hit and more locations were opened across the United States of America.
The popularity of KFC never come down and now they have more than 20,000 locations all over the world. At KFC customers can enjoy Fried chicken, French fries,Salads, Desserts, Chicken Sandwiches, Wraps, Soft drinks, Breakfast and Krushems. After Mc Donalds is the second most popular fast food chain in the world.
Besides this you can also avail Qdoba Survey Free Chips & Salsa by sharing your views.
Canada KFC Phone: +1 250-245-5525
Address: 30-370, Trans-Canada Hwy, Ladysmith, BC V9G 1T9, Canada.
KFC Canada Website: www.kfc.ca
Survey website: http://www.kfclistens.ca