Logans welcome their regular customers to share their views and feedback with them in order to enhance and improve the quality of the restaurant. If you like their establishment then you should participate in Loganlistens satisfaction survey so they have a clear picture of what you think about their services. They are giving away a reward for customers as they take time out of their busy schedule to fill out this survey. The prize comes in the form of a coupon.
Customer surveys serve as the channel between the company and the customers. If you are willing to take part in this survey then read this article carefully for complete guide and instructions. If you have any kind of problem or question then feel free to contact Logan's customer service. Their contact information is provided below.
www.loganlistens.com - About logan's listens
- Survey Start Date: 1 January 2020
- End Date: 31 December 2020
- Sweepstakes Prize: Code to Get $3 off any purchase
- Location: United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
- Age Limit: 18 or above
- Receipt Validity: 7 days after purchase
- Survey Website: www.loganslistens.com
Loganlistens invites people to give good or bad reviews about the restaurant and as a reward, they will get a validation code which can be redeemed on the next purchase to get $3 discount on your final bill. Same as the Pei Wei Feedback allows you to win Pei Wei Validation Code To Redeem Free Offer for just filling their survey.
Rules for Loganlistens Survey
People have to go through these rules to fill out the logan's listens survey.
- Above of all, you must have internet enabled electronic devices such as PC, computer and smartphone.
- People who live in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are only eligible for this survey.
- You must have a good understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Age limit must be 13 years or older.
- Employees and owners and their family or household members are not allowed to take part in this survey.
Loganslistens Survey - Rewards
Logan's restaurant appreciates their customers with some sort of reward by offering them with validation code coupon which can be availed at the next purchase. You will get $3 off at any of your purchase.
This coupon is not exchanged into the cash and can be used only once.
Instructions for filling the survey
- First of all, visit the Logan’s Roadhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey site at loganslistens.com.
- Pick your desired language either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 16-digit serial code written on the receipt for loganslistens survey.
- Then enter the Start button when you are ready to fill out the survey.
- A brief description will be shown on your screen read it and then click Next.
- Start giving answers to the questions.
- Questions asked are related about your experience, what items you ordered when you visited, were you satisfied with the service, etc. Be careful while giving the answers.
- After submitting the Loganlistens survey you will get a validation code which is used on the next visit to get an amazing discount.
About Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse is a famous chain of restaurants was founded in 1991 in Lexington, Kentucky. There are 25 franchised Logan's Roadhouse locations throughout 23 states and still growing. It is known for its vintage decorations and for the complimentary buckets of peanuts which are placed at each table, and you are allowed to dispose their shells on the floor. Win some other validation codes to redeem for free. Just fill out the survey Tell Portillos Feedback survey and win portillos Validation Code. Enjoy the rewards!
If you have any kind of questions then contact Logan’s restaurant at the below-mention numbers.
- Phone number: 1-800-764- 0439
- Loganlistens Survey Website: www.loganslistens.com survey
- Official Site: www.logansroadhouse.com
- Postal Address: 3011 Armory Dr., Suite 300 Nashville, Tennessee, United States – 37204.
Logan’s social media accounts
- Twitter: twitter.com/logansroadhouse
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Logans.Roadhouse
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/logansroadhouse