Mcdonald survey (www mcdvoice) is an opportunity for all Mcdonald's lovers to give their honest feedback online and in return win a free medium fries and drink with the purchase of a large sandwich.
This reward is the payoff for the loyal customers giving their honest reviews in the survey, which will help Mcdonald maintain their food and service quality and make it better where possible.
Take the DQFan Survey & get a Free Dilly Bar!
Mcdonald Survey(www mcdvoice)
|Survey Reward||Redeemable code for free fries and drink|
|Location||USA and Canada|
|Entry limit||One per receipt|
|Age limit||15 or above|
Mcdonald has always given great importance to their customer satisfaction by mcd voice and they provide many options for the customers to ensure their honest feedback(www.mcdvoice.com).
For this purpose, there are many options available online for surveys and feedbacks like mcdonald survey Canada mcdonald surveys Ireland and mcvoice.
Requirements for the survey (mcdonalds.com)
Below are a few requirements that must be fulfilled before starting the mcd voice online survey:
- A computer or any mobile device along with a good working internet connection.
- A working printer.
- A basic understanding of English or French to take the survey without difficulty.
Follow the link www mcdonalds survey ca to start the www mcdvoice survey.
Rules for the wwwmcvoice(www.mcdvoice.come)
Some rules must be kept in mind before starting the wwwmcvoice.com survey.
- The survey code on the receipt is only valid for 30 days after the purchase.
- The code can only be used one time.
- The offer should not be sold, duplicated or transferred, manually or electronically.
- 15 years or older are allowed to take the wwwmcvoice survey.
- A participant must be a legal resident of 50 US States or District of Columbia.
Follow this link mcdonalds.com to read the rules for www.mcdvoice.come in detail.
Instructions to take the mcdonald (mcd voice) survey
We have made a step by step instruction guide for you to go through the survey (www mcvoice) easily.
- Follow the link to www.mcdvoice.com.
- A page like the one below will be shown. You have the option to choose between the languages English and Spanish. Select the preferred language.
After selecting the language, enter the 26-digit mcdonald survey code given at the top of your receipt.
Keeping in mind your most recent view to mcdonald's, answer all the questions of the mcdonalds.com survey honestly.
After completing the www.mcdvoice.come survey, you will be given a validation code that you can print and it can be redeemed the next time you visit any branch of the restaurant.
Visit www.mcdvoice.com now to start the survey.
About Mcdonald Survey Canada
Mcdonald has a seperate platform for the feedback of its customers based in canada. All mcdonalds lovers from canada can visit the website mcvoice survey to submit their feedback and get a mcdonald survey code redeemable at all branches.
www.mcvoice.com - Instructions for Mcdonald survey canada
- Follow the www.mcdonalds-survey.ca link to start the survey.
- Choose a language from the options English and French for your convenience.
- Enter the restaurant number mentioned on the top of your receipt.
- Follow the steps to complete the mcdvoice survey and submit your honest opinion and rating.
- You will receive a redemption code at the end of the survey. Print and use it on your next visit to any mcdonalds.
Use www.mcdonalds-survey.ca to start the mcdvoice survey for Mcdonalds Canada.
Mcdonald was founded in 1940 in San Bernardino, California, US, by Richard and Maurice McDonald. The golden arches logo was used in 1953 for the first time, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The original headquarters of McDonald's were in Oak Brook, Illinois, which later moved to Chicago in 2018.
According to a study of 2016, Mcdonald serves more than 69 million customers on a daily basis and has around 36,900 outlets in more than a 100 countries.
For any further queries, feedback or suggestions, contact Mcdonalds yourself:
- Postal address: 2111 McDonalds Dr.,Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Telephone US: 1-800-244-6227
- Telephone Canada: 1-888-424-4622