The name Long John Silver’s comes from the 1883 novel Treasure Island which is written by Robert Stevenson.
The store does not only have fish themed name of the store, either. They are famous to serve fast-food fish, and offer a compelling nautical atmosphere complete with the decorations and a Captain’s Bell sitting at the front of the store metaphorically dealing customers hello and farewell.
Customers are encouraged to ring the bell near the front door on their way out if they really enjoyed their meal.
A franchise, Jim Patterson, of the Jerrico Company was entrusted to start the first Long John Silver’s back in 1969. He helped the chain expand to almost more than 600 locations by 1976.
The original restaurant in Lexington, KY, converted one restaurant called the Cape Codder into the first John Silver’s.
To help the business grow more, and help fewer stores be converted into hair salons, feel free to take the mylongjohnsilversexperience survey online.
In return, you’ll get a free coupon to use on your next visit. Get a chance to win $250 Coupon for free food by filling county market feedback survey.
You will get Free 1 piece fish and fries with the purchase of a Large Drink.
- SURVEY PRIZE FREE 1 PC. FISH & FRIES
- Purchase Required? Yes
- Receipt Valid For 60 Days
- Prize Limitation Cod Not Included
- Prize Limitation Must Purchase Large Drink
- Can Combine With Other Offer? No
How To Enter mylongjohnsilverexperience
- First, of all, you’ll need to eat a meal at a Long John Silvers and take your receipt home.
- Then, you’ll need to go on their official website of www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com survey homepage.
- You’ll need to fill out the whole survey with loyalty.
- Then, at the end of the survey, a validation code will pop up on your display screen. You will need to write the correct survey validation code onto your valid receipt.
- To redeem the free 1 piece fish and fries, you will need to visit Long John Silvers, buy yourself a large drink, and show your receipt + validation code.
The white and blue Long John Silvers homepage allows you to enter your store number and ticket number, both of them can be found on your receipt, in order to proceed to the first survey question page:
- Must make a purchase and save your receipt to be eligible for the survey
- Must bring valid receipt and survey to a Long John Silver’s restaurant in order to redeem coupon
- Purchase of a large drink required to redeem your code
- Validated receipt good for 60 days from date of purchase on receipt
- Not valid with any other offer
- Does not include Cod
- Offer not available to employees or its affiliates
Contact Long John Silver’s
Phone: (502) 815-6100