MySubwayCard is both an online and physical way of paying for your food and getting discounts on your next meal, and just by getting one, you can earn a lot of rewards, including discounts on the food, free food coupons, and surprise awards. For every dollar you spend, you will receive 4 tokens/points.
This is an interesting way for Subway that by the mysubwaycard, they publicise their food and services to compete with the highly competitive market.
By collecting Subway card points like these, you will get a $2 reward when you reach 200 tokens. These, then, can be used at your next Subway visit. You will also get a surprise reward every now and then that will be added to your account.
|Rewards||$2 after every 200 points plus surprises|
|Location||US, Canada (excluding Quebec) , Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and specific areas of the Navy Exchange Service Command and Army and Air Force Exchange Service, United Kingdom.|
|Age Limit||18 years old or above|
With this card, you can use those points you earned on any menu item. You can also load up to $500 on the card, so you won’t have to worry about not having enough cash. You can sign up to get a MySubwayCard from website www.mysubwaycard.com.
This tactic was implemented by Subway to give their customers incentives to come back and recommend their restaurant to others too!
Requirements to get a MySubwayCard
To get a MySubwayCard, you will have to complete a few requirements first:
- To be eligible for rewards you have to be at least 13 years old.
- You must be a resident of US, Canada (excluding Quebec) , Puerto Rico, Guam, the
- Northern Mariana Islands and specific areas of the Navy Exchange Service Command and Army and Air Force Exchange Service.
You must also follow a few rules:
- You can load up your card from $5 to $500.
- You can use your card at restaurants that participate in the MySubwayCard program that are located in the United States and Canada.
- The surprise rewards can only be used in the country they were given.
A Guide on how to sign up for a MySubwayCard account
This is a simple and easy to use a guide on how to sign up for the card account. By following these steps you're getting the chance to win rewards from points gained as well as separate surprise awards:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email.
- Write down your preferred password and confirm it.
- Choose your country of residence and enter your contact number.
- Click "I agree" and choose whether you want offers and promotions emailed to you.
- Click "Create Account"
That's it! Now, enjoy redeeming multiple rewards and discounts.
About the restaurant:
Subway is a private American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in sub sandwiches and salads. In over 100 countries, they have around 45,000 restaurants.
Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck founded the restaurant, in 1965, named "Pete's Super Submarines", and in 1968, they renamed it to “Subway”.
It has consistently been ranked as one of the best franchises in the world.
Customers can sign up for the MySubwayCard through the website: www.mysubwaycard.com.
If you have any other query, you can use the contact information given below:
Official Website: www.subway.com
Phone Number: 1-800-227-7776
Address: 325 SubWay. Milford, CT 06461-3059 USA