Effective date: July 19, 2018
Survey Liason ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://surveyliason.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies concerning the gathering, use, and release of personal information when you use our Service and the decisions you have related to that information.
Information Gathering And Use
Survey Liason gathers several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data gathered
Survey Liason might ask you, while you use our service, to present us with certain personal distinguishable information that can be used to reach or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal distinguishable information might include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also gather information on how the Service is tapped into and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the pages you visit of our Service, the date and time of your visit, the time consumed on those pages, unique device distinguishers and other indicative data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies Survey Liason uses:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to run our Service.Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to memorize your decisions and different settings.Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Information
Survey Liason uses the gathered information for various reasons:
- To give and maintain the Service.
- To inform you about changes to our Service.
- To permit you to take part in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To give customer care and support.
- To give a breakdown or valuable data so that we can improve the Service.
- To observe the usage of the Service.
- To detect, stop and work on technical issues.
Transfer Of Information
Disclosure Of Information
Survey Liason might reveal your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such an action is necessary to:
- To yield with a legal responsibility
- To defend the rights or property of Survey Liason and keep them safe
- To stop or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To take care the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To keep it safe against legal liability
Security Of Information
The security of your Information is important to Survey Liason, but be reminded that no way of transfer over the Internet, or way of electronic containment is 100% secure. While we work hard to use commercially accepted ways to keep your Personal Information safe, we cannot guarantee its definite security.
We might hire third-party organizations and people to run our Service ("Service Providers"), to give the Service on our behalf, to do Service-related services or to help us in observing how our Service is used.
These third parties might be able to access your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are responsible to not reveal or use it for any other reason.
Survey Liason might use third-party Service Providers to observe and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that keeps track of and narrates website movement. Google uses the information gathered to track and observe the use of our Service. This information is shared with other Google services. Google might use the gathered information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more data on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Websites
Please contact Survey Liason regarding any questions you may have using the information below:By email: firstname.lastname@example.org