Ross listens survey has the most amazing grand prize of $500 gift card and five small gift card prizes each worth $100. This offer is a special independence day sweepstakes that Ross Stores are offering for their customers.
You just need a receipt from any Ross store, go to www.rosslistens.com and submit a survey. Upon submitting you will enter the sweepstakes to get a chance to win these awesome prizes.
These surveys help the company to check their customer satisfaction and make sure they keep providing consistent and good quality products and improve where necessary.
About - Ross Listens
|Survey Reward||Grand prize of $500 gift card, 5 small prizes of $100 gift card|
|Start Date||8th July 2018|
|End Date||4th August 2018|
|Location||United States of America|
|Entry limit||One per receipt|
|Age limit||18 or above|
www.tellross.com has a special independence day offer by Ross Stores where they are offering a grand prize of gift card worth $500 and five small gift card prizes of $100 for the winners of the sweepstakes.
This tellross sweepstakes is a one time offer for one month starting from 8th July and ending on 4th August. The ross survey winners will be drawn at the end of the contest and awarded the prizes.
Rules And Eligibility Criteria - Tellross Survey
Following rules are to be followed and eligibility criteria to be kept in mind before starting the survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- A receipt from any Ross store with a 15-digit receipt number is a must requirement.
- One receipt can only be used one time.
- You need a computer, or a mobile device with an internet connection to take the survey.
For more rules, visit the Rosslistens sweepstakes official rules at www.rosslistens.com.
Winner Selection and Notification - www.ross.com
Everyone who takes the sweepstakes survey must be familiar with the method of selection of the winner.
Following points must be kept in mind while applying for the sweepstakes.
- The promotion winner and 5 second prize winners will be selected randomly by the administrator.
- Winners will be notified within 30 days of the selection.
- If no response to the notification is received by the winner within 72 hours of the notification being sent, or if the prize is undelieverd or unclaimed, then a new winner will be selected.
- A new winner will also be selected in the case where the receiver is unable to claim the prize within 15 days.
- If a winner does not comply with the official rules, he or she will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
A Guide through the tellross survey
Follow the steps to enter the sweepstakes and win great prize gift cards for this amazing tellross survey.
- Go to the official www.rosslistens.com website.
- You will see a page like the one given below.
- Select the language Spanish or continue in English as per your choice.
- Enter the 15-digit receipt number and start the survey.
- Answer all the tellross questions truthfully based on your latest visit to Ross Stores.
- Upon ending the survey, you will have entered the www.tellross.com survey sweepstakes.
Use www.rosslistens.com link now to start the survey.
Secret Survey Hack - No purchase entry to TellRoss Survey
If you want to enter the survey without making any purchase, we have the perfect hack for you.
Follow the method below to send in your no purchase entries through mail:
- Take a 3" x 5" card.
- Write your first and last name, birth year, email address and mailing address using blue or black pen.
- Mail in on the following address:
Address: Halloween Sweepstakes - Entry, c/o Ross Dress for Less, Attn: Store Ops, 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568
Nike Store Survey and Get a 5% Discount on your next purchase
About-Ross Stores, Inc.
Ross is an off-price departmental store chain in America with its headquarters in Dublin, California.
The brand name for the company is Ross Dress for Less. It was founded in 1982 in Pacifica, California, US, by Bill Isackson and has become the largest off-price retailer in the US.
According to the statistics of 2015, Ross operates more than 1400 stores in 37 states of America, District of Columbia and Guam.
Use the following information to contact Ross Stores, Inc. for queries, feedback or suggestions.
Official Website: www.rossstores.com
Address: 4440 Rosewood Dr. Pleasanton, CA, 94588.
Telephone: (925) 965-4400
Twitter ID: @IgotItAtRoss