Save-On-Foods is a chain of supermarkets have branches all over the Western Canada.
This particular store have both standard brand names and private label brands, such as Western Family.
This store has several pharmacies, and at their some branches they provide services like nutrition tours, health clinics, and Changes certain Recycling Centres.
Currently Save-On-Foods have around 110 stores in British Columbia, 39 in Alberta, 6 in Saskatchewan, 3 in Manitoba and one in the Yukon Territory.
Below is the method through which you can save more at Save on Foods. They are waiting for your suggestions so that they can make their services and products more better for future.
Furthermore, you also have the chance to win a CDN $1,000 Food Group gift card.
www.saveonfoods.com/survey 2020 - Prize
Each participate taking part has the chance to win the monthly prize which is Save On Foods gift cards with a total worth of one thousand dollars (CDN $1,000.00).
Have a amazing chance to win the prize by filling the saveonfoods survey. Also take Children Palace survey and get a chance to win $250 gift cards.
Step by Step Guide – Save on Foods Survey
You have to follow certain steps through which you can enter into the www.saveonfoods.com/survey 2019. Don't skip any step otherwise you cannot take part in the monthly sweepstakes contest.
- Firstly, go to the original website of save on foods available at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Now select your desired language in which you are most comfortable.
- Write down the correct information from your register receipt slip which includes date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Mention your exact age and type the characters to see in the box.
- Then start giving answers all of the saveonfoods/survey questions with honesty.
- After completion submit the www saveonfoods.com/survey so that company have a clear idea what going on your mind regarding their performance.
- In this way, you can enter the monthly sweepstakes contest where you have the chance to win gift cards with a total worth of one thousand dollar.
saveonfoods.com/survey - Rules
Here are certain rules required for save on foods survey.
- Enter the sae on foods survey with a very recent and valid receipt.
- An electronic device such as laptop or mobile phone is must with good internet connection.
- The survey is valid for all legal and permanent people of Canada.
- Agelimit must be 18 or above to fill this saveonfoods.com survey.
For further queries and information contact them at
- Phone: 1.800.242.9229
Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm,
Friday between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm and Saturday\Sunday between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm PST
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7200 Vancouver, BC V6B4E4, Overwaitea Food Group 19855-92A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 3B6.