Save-On-Foods is a chain of supermarkets located across Western Canada.
Stores carry both standard brand names and private label brands, such as Western Family.
Many stores have various pharmacies, and some locations provide other services, including nutrition tours, health clinics, and Changes certain Recycling Centres.
Today, Save-On-Foods operates around 110 stores in British Columbia, 39 in Alberta, 6 in Saskatchewan, 3 in Manitoba and one in the Yukon Territory.
Here is how you can save more at Save on Foods. Now, they are looking forward to your feedback to make their service and product more better for future.
Plus, they are also giving chance to win a CDN $1,000 Food Group gift card.
Prize – Save on Foods Survey
Each valid entry is received during a month is eligible to win the monthly prize which usually consists of SaveOn-Foods gift cards with a total value of one thousand dollars (CDN $1,000.00).
Get a chance to win the reward by filling the saveonfoods survey. Take Children Palace survey and get a chance to win $250 gift cards.
Step by Step Guide – Save on Foods Survey
- Visit the official website of save on foods at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Choose the language which you prefer.
- Enter the following information correctly from your register receipt including date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Mention that your age is over 18 years of age and type the characters you see in the box.
- Answer all of the survey questions with loyalty and honestly.
- Submit the survey after filling all the questions with loyalty and with true opinions.
Rules – www.saveonfoods.com/survey
- Enter the sae on foods survey with a very recent and valid receipt.
- The survey is open for legal and permanent residents for Canada.
- You must be at the age of Majority when you will be able to fill the survey.
For further queries and information contact them at
Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm,
Friday between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm and Saturday\Sunday between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm PST
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7200 Vancouver, BC V6B4E4, Overwaitea Food Group 19855-92A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 3B6.