Canadian Tire was launched in Toronto by two Billes brothers J.W. and A.J. in 1922. The brothers purchased Hamilton Tire and Garage for $1,800, and after 5 years they changed the official name to the Canadian Tire Corporation.
In the 1920s, the brothers make few amazing business choices like shifting their repair garage across the river to Yonge and Gould because when the Gerrard Street bridge was closed for repairs it makes difficult for people to commute to their shop.
They provides one-year unconditional guarantees on tires too to enchance their business, since tire blowouts were increasingly common in the 20s.
Their smart business choices helped them grow to over 1,700 retail locations today. Still headquarted in Toronto today, Canadian Tire has been able to expand into every Canadian territory except Nunavut.
Other than selling tires and automotive equipment, the chain has developed to sell products like clothing, home items and retail items.
It continues to grow furter and uses customer feedback to continually enchance themselves for the better. Take the survey at www.tellcdntire.com to give your feedback and have the chance to be entered into the sweepstakes.
TellCDNTire.com Survey - Reward
Prize of $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card given every month during the contest time.
How To Enter With a Purchase – Enter by Phone
- Make a purchase at any Canadian tire outlet.
- You must have your valid receipt slip with you.
- Make a call at the number 1-888-431-5595 and answer all survey questions truthfully.
Make an Entry Online:
- Firstly you have to buy anything from a Canadian Tire store.
- Take out your valid receipt for filling out the survey.
- Visit the official survey [website].(http://www.tellcdntire.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1) of Canadian tire.
- Then answer all survey questions honestly and truthfully.
- In this way, you are entered into the monthly sweepstakes contest.
How To Enter Without a Purchase – By Mail
To make an entry into the sweepstakes contest without making any purchase, then you have to use the mail-in entry.
- For this purpose, write down your full name, house address, valid phone number, email, and age at entry time period on a white piece of paper.
- Stamp and mail this entry paper to the Canadian tire postal address:
Customer Satisfaction Survey c/o Empathica Inc. at 2121 Argentia Road, Suite
200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4
TellCDNTire.com Survey Homepage
The silver and red Canadian Tire survey homepage offers the option to start the survey in the language of your choice, either English or French:
Tell CDN Tire Survey Rules
- This survey is valid for only Canadian permanent residents.
- No need to make an purchase for this contest.
- Age limit of participants must be the age of majority or older in their residence location so that they can participate.
- The limit of one survey is one per day.
- The limit of mail in entries is two every month.
Contact Canadian Tire
- Phone: 1-866-746-7287