Canadian Tire was started in Toronto by the Billes brothers J.W. and A.J. in 1922. The brothers purchased Hamilton Tire and Garage for $1,800, and 5 years later officially changed the name to the Canadian Tire Corporation.
In the 1920s, the brothers made some smart business choices, including moving their repair garage across the river to Yonge and Gould when the Gerrard Street bridge was closed for repairs and made it difficult for customers to commute to their shop.
They also offered a one-year unconditional guarantees on tires to encourage business, since tire blowouts were increasingly common in the 20s.
Their smart business choices helped them grow to over 1,700 retail locations today. Still headquarted in Toronto today, Canadian Tire has been able to expand into every Canadian territory except Nunavut.
In addition to selling tires and automotive equipment, the chain has expanded to sell clothing, home items and retail items as well. It is a Canadian staple and great brand to shop at.
It continues to grow and uses customer feedback to continually improve. Take the survey at www.tellcdntire.com to give your feedback and have the chance to be entered into the sweepstakes.
TellCDNTire.com Survey Prizes
Prize is 1 $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card awarded per month during the contest period.
How To Enter With a Purchase – Enter by Phone
You must Make a purchase at a Canadian tire.
Keep your valid receipt safe with you.
Call at 1-888-431-5595 and answer all survey questions honestly.
How To Enter With a Purchase Online:
- You need to buy something at a Canadian Tire.
- Keep your valid receipt with you.
- Go online to the official [website].(http://www.tellcdntire.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1).
- Answer all survey questions.
- Congrats, you’re now entered into the sweepstakes!
How To Enter Without a Purchase – By Mail
To enter the sweepstakes with no purchase, feel free to send in a mail-in entry via the instructions below:
- Write your name, address, phone number, email, and age at time of entry on a plain piece of paper
- Address, stamp and mail your entry paper to the following address:
- Canadian Tire
- Customer Satisfaction Survey c/o Empathica Inc. at 2121 Argentia Road, Suite
- 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4
TellCDNTire.com Survey Homepage
The silver and red Canadian Tire survey homepage offers the option to start the survey in the language of your choice, either English or French:
Tell CDN Tire Survey Rules
- For Canadian permanent residents only
- No purchase is necessary
- Participants must be the age of majority or older in their residence location to be eligible to participate
- Limit of 1 survey entry per day
- Limit of 2 mail in entries per month
Contact Canadian Tire