Have you ever dined at Tim Hortons? Do you like their food and service? Share your opinions through completing Tell Tims survey. Your feedback is very important to help them improve their service. At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to win free coffee for a year.
The Tell Tims Survey is conducted by Tim Hortons café and bakeshop for the benefit of its customers. Now anyone can take their concern or feedback to the management. If you have negative opinions about the restaurant, don’t hesitate to join and give out ratings according to your judgment. And in return, you will be able to enjoy coffee at Hortons for a whole year.
About Telltimhortons Survey
USA & Canada
- Age Limit
18 years or above
- Purchase Requirement
- Survey Method
- Survey Website
Tim Hortons love to know how their customers feel about the services of the company and your recent visit at their branch. So fill out their online Tim Hortons survey now at www.telltimhortons.com
This short questionnaire covers all the services of the restaurant including the food, drinks, staff, and location. Just be candid about your experience. You can add detail or comments at several points if you have more to say other than the ratings.
telltims survey - Requirements
- A good device with an internet connection.
- It will be completed in about 3 to 4 minutes.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Familiarity with English or Spanish.
- A receipt from Tim Hortons.
For more information about rules and regulations or tim hortons survey code, visit the official survey website.
Step By Step Guide To take Tell Tim Hortons Survey
- Go to the official survey site at www.telltims.com
- Now you have to enter the survey code printed on your receipt.
- Select your language from either English or Spanish in which you want to take the survey.
- Then choose the restaurant that you recently went to from the 3 options and press “Next” button.
- On the next page enter the telltims ca survey code, date and time and your survey will begin.
- After entering telltims.ca survey code start answering questions regarding your level of satisfaction with various elements of the restaurant including the food quality, service speed, service placement, staff friendliness, and professional appearance.
- Report and share any problems during your visit. If so, elaborate on the matter.
- Tell them the reason that you will return within the next 30 days or recommend the place to your friends.
- A few questions will be asked about the staff’s behaviors. Just answer yes or no.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Tim Horton’s within the past 30 days.
- Answer all the questions honestly and share your experience with the company.
- Get the validation code and write it down on your receipt to redeem a gift upon your return.
Take Telltimhortons Survey In Canada
You can also take the Tim Hortons survey whether you are in Canada or America. To join the survey from Canada just visit this official site www.telltimhortons.com
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a fast food restaurant chain on a multinational level and internationally it is also known as Tim Horton’s Café and Bake Shop, Timmy’s or Tim’s. It is very famous for its coffee and donuts.
The founders of this company are Tim Horton, Jeffrey Ritumalta Horton and Ron Joyce It provides quick service and that is why it is the largest quick service restaurant chain of Canada.
The number of stores of Tim Hortons is 4613 and it serves in many different countries like Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, United States and much more. The total number of employees that work for Tim Hortons is 100,000. In 2014 Burger King bought Tim Hortons for 11.4 billion USD.
- FB page: facebook.com/TimHortons/
- Tweet at: twitter.com/timhortons/
- Instagram: instagram.com/TimHortons/
- Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/TimHortons
- Official Website: timhortons.com
- Survey Website: www.telltimhortons.com