Walgreens listens survey is an amazing opportunity for walgreen's customers to win $3000 in the form of a check. The walgreenslistens sweepstake is an online survey, available at www.walgreenslistens.com.
It is an effictive way of getting honest feedback from valued customers. This helps Walgreens know whether they need to make improvements in their product and service quality or not.
Consistent and good quality of service and products is a key to ensure loyal customers, and being in line with the competitors.
About Walgreenslistens survey | www walgreenslistens com
|Survey Reward||$3000 in the form of a check|
|Start Date||1st April 2020|
|End Date||31st April 2020|
|Location||United States of America (excluding Puerto Rico)|
|Receipt validity||72 hours|
|Number of surveys per year||12|
|Entry limit||One per receipt|
|Prize||One per household|
|Age limit||18 years or above|
Walgreens survey sweepstakes have the grand prize of $3000 for the lucky winner. This survey is available online and anyone with a Walgreens receipt can enter the sweepstakes.
Just use the survey code and password written on the receipt within 72 hours of the purchase to enter the survey, answer questions, and get the grand $3000 prize.
The sweepstakes occur every month, starting from the 1st of every month to the last day, starting from 1st January till 31st December.
The lucky winner is contacted by the company after the drawing.
walgreens listens.com - Rules and Eligibility of Walgreenslistens sweepstakes
Following are some rules that must be followed in order to enter the sweepstake:
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- Only legal residents of the United States are allowed to enter walgreens survey, excluding residents of Puerto Rico.
- Employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate family members are now allowed to participate.
www.walgreenslistens.com survey - Step by Step Instructions
We have provided you with a guide to take the survey so you don't have to face any problem while doing so.
- Go to the www.walgreenslistens.com survey to start the sweepstake survey.
- Enter the survey number, password and time of visit from the receipt from your latest Walgreens visit, in the space provided.
- After entering the details, you will enter the survey with different questions regarding your latest experience with Walgreens.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- When the survey ends, you will have entered the monthly sweepstakes for $3000 grand prize.
Entry periods of Walgreenslistens Survey
Walgreens Survey Secret Hack - No Purchase Methods
If you want to enter the sweepstakes for the $3000 prize but don't want to make a purchase, you can use one of the following methods to send in your entries.
Entry via Phone
You can call Walgreens at the number 1-800-219-7451 and you will have entered the sweepstakes after completing the automated feedback survey.
Entry via Postal Mail
Take a 3" x 5" piece of paper and write your Name, Age, Phone number and Address. Put it in an envelope and mail it to the following address.
Address: July 2018 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept S7608, P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Walgreens Survey Winners
If you don't believe all this is true, we have even provided below a list of previous walgreens survey winners to clear all your doubts.
Use this https://www.walgreenslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=162507 link to view the complete winner's list.
Walgreens is America's second largest pharmacy store chain which was founded in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois, US.
It's founder was Charles Rudolph Walgreens. The company's headquarters are in Deerfield, Illinois, US, and it has 8,175 pharmacies and drug stores in the US.
Walgreens Contact Information
You can use the following information to send in any queries, feedback or suggestions to Walgreens.
- Phone: 1-415-861-3136
- Toll Free number: 1-877-250-5823
- Postal Address: ATTN: Consumer Relations, Walgreens Co., 200 Wilmot Rd, MS #2002, Deerfield, IL 60015.
- Official Website: www.walgreens.com