Phillips 66 is a partner ship Conoco brand and it is natural gas company.
Conoco was started since 1875 is known as one of the first Western US-based petroleum companies, originally named Continental Oil and Transportation Co.
During WWII, Phillips oil and Conoco supplied the Allies with high Octane fuel to fly their planes.
After the war they had a lot of extra facilities as they were no longer supplying war planes with needed fuel. They used this extra bandwidth to enter new markets, even entering the plastics business.
Conoco and Phillips officially merged in 2002 to become ConocoPhillips in name.
Today it is known as Phillips66 and has 14,000 employees as well as completes multi-billion dollar projects.
To show your support, try taking the gasvisit survey online. You’ll also have the chance to win a $25 gift card.
Prize: $25 Phillips 66®, Conoco® or 76® Gas Gift Card
180 total sweepstakes Winners
60 Winners selected on each Winner Selection Date
Survey Prize Sweepstakes Entry
Sweepstakes Prize $25 Gas Card
Total # Of Prizes 180
Entry Limit 1 Per Person Per Day
Prize Limit 1 Per Person Per Month
Purchase Required? No
How To Take The GasVisit.com Survey
You must make sure that you are limited to 1 entry per person per day!
Enter Online – Purchase Necessary
- Make an authentic purchase at Phillips 66 gas station.
- Keep the receipt along with you until you have good internet access.
- Then go online to their official website
- Complete the survey and receive an online sweepstakes entry.
Enter By Mail – No Purchase Necessary
- Put your full name, address including city state and zip, phone, email and age on a 3″X5″ card and mail it.
- Put the card in an envelope, the size must be 4 1/8″ x 9 1/2″, you can use a #10 envelope.
- Now, Mail the card/envelope to:
- Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Entry, PO Box 10278 Rochester, NY 14610
You don't need to purchase anything to fill the survey.
You must be a legal and permanent resident of US.
The age of the contestant must be 18 or older at time of entry of contest.
Limit of the survey is1 entry per person per day.
Limit of 1 prize per person per month
Contact Phillips 66
Phone Number: 281-293-6600
P.O. Box 421959
Houston, TX 77242-1959